The life of a single mom and her adventures while she tries to put the peices back together...
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Dad and Mary
Sis and bro in law, Dawn and shane
Brother and Sis in law, chris and angie
My nephew Christian giving me "big eyes"
Pics of thanksgiving with my family in Highland. We had a great time, and when your pregnant, food is delicious. The pie is like crack to me, and I had so much!
Oh, Marcie! I am so thrilled that I discovered your blog! I'm sad it took me so long. I love your adorable K-9 fam and you and dan are the greatest friends! Hope all is well! Love ya!
2 comments:
Oh, Marcie! I am so thrilled that I discovered your blog! I'm sad it took me so long. I love your adorable K-9 fam and you and dan are the greatest friends! Hope all is well! Love ya!
I too am glad you have the blog. Mackayla's room looks so cute I am so excited to meet her! I am excited for the trees tomorrow too :-)
Post a Comment