That is so cute that riddick is so protective... Jade was too until Savannah got old enough to pull his tail at every chance she got... I am sad I missed you stopping by I hope to see you soon. Joice works Friday (tomorrow) we should meet her for lunch what do you say.. Call me if that really would work for you okay..
That is great that Riddick is so protective of her. He is such a great dog! I love the pics of her playing. I can't believe that she is trying to roll over already. That is great!
5 comments:
That is so cute that riddick is so protective... Jade was too until Savannah got old enough to pull his tail at every chance she got... I am sad I missed you stopping by I hope to see you soon. Joice works Friday (tomorrow) we should meet her for lunch what do you say.. Call me if that really would work for you okay..
That is great that Riddick is so protective of her. He is such a great dog! I love the pics of her playing. I can't believe that she is trying to roll over already. That is great!
That's a great picture!!! Just wait until she's older and they get into real mischief together!!!!
I LoVe It!! He is the absolute sweetest dog! They will be the bestest buds.
That is soo adorable!!!
Post a Comment