Mothers Day is super fun when you are actually a mama. Superman surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers (which he tried to hide in the closet but I found because of the smell!) and a beautiful card with Makaylas footprint in it, and a willow tree couple with a baby, which is funny because he always told me "those willow tree things creep me out, they have no face!" He also got me an ipod dock so I can jam while cleaning or doing my workouts with Tony Horton. Sometimes you get sick of listening to him! I then went to church where a wonderful talk was given to remind us of the good ole days when moms were home all the time and cooked everyday, and never got angry. Ha Ha. that is all I have to say. Then I went to my sisters to celebrate with my mom and her, we are such awesome women! To all of us, moms or not, Happy Mothers Day! We women ROCK!!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Official Celebrater of Mothers Day
Mothers Day is super fun when you are actually a mama. Superman surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers (which he tried to hide in the closet but I found because of the smell!) and a beautiful card with Makaylas footprint in it, and a willow tree couple with a baby, which is funny because he always told me "those willow tree things creep me out, they have no face!" He also got me an ipod dock so I can jam while cleaning or doing my workouts with Tony Horton. Sometimes you get sick of listening to him! I then went to church where a wonderful talk was given to remind us of the good ole days when moms were home all the time and cooked everyday, and never got angry. Ha Ha. that is all I have to say. Then I went to my sisters to celebrate with my mom and her, we are such awesome women! To all of us, moms or not, Happy Mothers Day! We women ROCK!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Happy Mommies Day! I hope you had a wonderful day! Supa-man sure can be a sweetie huh?:) Love ya!
You rock Happy Mothers day... I hope we get together soon...
Post a Comment