So I haven't done a "normal" post in forever. It's time. Time to try and do the little things that are so hard. Typing a little update on Christmas with Makayla should be simple right? Should I mention my heart is aching as I do it? Well, it is. My sweet Makayla is a gift all by herself. I am reminded everyday that I was sent an angel to save me. She is THE best baby in the world, bar none. She is always happy, always smiling, and giggling at herself or the dogs. She says "Uh Oh, No no, dad, dog, and at". I think at means where is something at? I love to watch her let go of whatever she is holding onto and take one step and then realize she isn't being supported, looks around, and sits down. She loves peek-a-boo (she has to hold the blankie by herself), she dances to any music and I highly recommend anyone who is having a bad day, just come over, and watch her dance! You WILL giggle. She is amazing, beautiful, silly, stubborn, and oh so independent. I couldn't love her more! So Christmas was super cute with her, she was so involved with the wrapping paper. She recieved a doll and a build-a-bear (thanks Tyler!) which she holds, rocks, pats, and kisses. Cutest thing you ever saw! Thank you to all of my beautiful neighbors who made sure I had a good Christmas! I love all of you so much. Till my next "normal" post, know I love all of you :)
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Christmas Eve, Christmas, And Other Random Events
So I haven't done a "normal" post in forever. It's time. Time to try and do the little things that are so hard. Typing a little update on Christmas with Makayla should be simple right? Should I mention my heart is aching as I do it? Well, it is. My sweet Makayla is a gift all by herself. I am reminded everyday that I was sent an angel to save me. She is THE best baby in the world, bar none. She is always happy, always smiling, and giggling at herself or the dogs. She says "Uh Oh, No no, dad, dog, and at". I think at means where is something at? I love to watch her let go of whatever she is holding onto and take one step and then realize she isn't being supported, looks around, and sits down. She loves peek-a-boo (she has to hold the blankie by herself), she dances to any music and I highly recommend anyone who is having a bad day, just come over, and watch her dance! You WILL giggle. She is amazing, beautiful, silly, stubborn, and oh so independent. I couldn't love her more! So Christmas was super cute with her, she was so involved with the wrapping paper. She recieved a doll and a build-a-bear (thanks Tyler!) which she holds, rocks, pats, and kisses. Cutest thing you ever saw! Thank you to all of my beautiful neighbors who made sure I had a good Christmas! I love all of you so much. Till my next "normal" post, know I love all of you :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment