I just want to take a time out and thank the absolutely wonderful sisters and dear dear friends in this ward that threw such an awesome shower for me! It meant so much, and to see you all there supporting and loving was just the best thing in the world! I truly love each and every one of you and can feel love coming right back to me and it is the most amazing feeling. Well, we are almost there! Home stretch. And I am ready. Sleep is no longer the best even with dr prescribed ambien. and comfort is something to giggle about. how are any women comfortable at this point in the game? I am still getting contractions every once in a while and they are definately stronger now that she is lower. I am very anxious, and ready to tell Dan its time. It will be here sooner than I think I know, but I have just found a whole new respect for women who choose this in their lives, no matter how you do it, it is truly the craziest thing. What an amazing blessing to have this creature in me kicking and thriving and I get to meet her soon. You all get to meet her soon! Thanks again for everything. This neighborhood is the best with the best people. Bless all of you!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
MY OH MY
I just want to take a time out and thank the absolutely wonderful sisters and dear dear friends in this ward that threw such an awesome shower for me! It meant so much, and to see you all there supporting and loving was just the best thing in the world! I truly love each and every one of you and can feel love coming right back to me and it is the most amazing feeling. Well, we are almost there! Home stretch. And I am ready. Sleep is no longer the best even with dr prescribed ambien. and comfort is something to giggle about. how are any women comfortable at this point in the game? I am still getting contractions every once in a while and they are definately stronger now that she is lower. I am very anxious, and ready to tell Dan its time. It will be here sooner than I think I know, but I have just found a whole new respect for women who choose this in their lives, no matter how you do it, it is truly the craziest thing. What an amazing blessing to have this creature in me kicking and thriving and I get to meet her soon. You all get to meet her soon! Thanks again for everything. This neighborhood is the best with the best people. Bless all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
YAY!!! Cant wait to see you and your new addition!!!:) Just remember to BREATHE!:) And stay CALM!!! Trust me it helps! Love you!
Hey, we love you too!!!! You guys make the neighborhood and great place with all you do for everyone! I can't wait for that little bundle to make her debut! Seriously, we think the world of you guys! Let us know what we can do to help!!!!
Post a Comment