Thursday, February 5, 2009

Alright Kid, We're Ready!



Update y'all! I am progressing, but like every first time mama out there, it is very slow. I am 70% effaced and almost a 2. As far as this last Tuesday is concerned. I feel like it could happen at any minute, but doesn't everyone feel that way? She is very active, and very low. I really truly don't feel THAT bad, but Superman and I are beyond ready to have this baby! I have had the best showers in the world, and such great family support, im just soooo greatfull! Thanks to all of you, and I just need one more thing, pray that she comes out soon! I will continue updates as I can, I have just gotten a little boost of energy today, so I'm taking advantage.

2 comments:

*Sheigh* said...

OH look how cute your belly is!:) You look great for being 9 months! I can not wait to see what she looks like! Have you decided on a middle name for her?

Strong Family said...

Sometimes that little boost of energy means its not too far off! Although, I don't want to get your hopes up if she doesn't come soon! Her nursery is so darling!
(I found your guys' blog on Mike and Jenny's)