Tuesday, June 2, 2009

WE HEART BUMBO



Makayla is constantly trying to sit up. if she is in her car seat, stroller, or even if you are just holding her kind of sitting up, she wants to sit up more!! I got down the BUMBO yesterday to see if she could sit in it, and let me tell you, she had a ball. This is her today, playing like a big girl! WE HEART BUMBO! I have a feeling she will live in it until she can sit on her own. Thanks Linds, we love ya!

2 comments:

Jenni McVey said...

That looks like so much fun! She's a strong little girl already! I love your little "gansta"! She couldn't be cuter!

Lindsay Astle said...

I'm so glad the Bumbo is a success! The pictures are adorable and I love her dress and how she is so smiley these days! Yay for the canyon! When she gets bigger and warmer we should go camping!