Wednesday, August 12, 2009

TAGGED - - 25 things you don't know about me...

1. I am training for a marathon
2. I hate the word "flurries"
3. I LOVE toast with butter
4. Target is like heaven for me
5. Quilting shops are like the celestial kingdom for me.
6. I CANT stop sewing
7. I call Makayla booger - - Superman hates it
8. I am obsessed with so you think you can dance
9. I was on the government youth council, before I became addicted to drugs
10. I am constantly looking for crafty things to do.
11. I am learning to LOVE coupons
12. I LOVE the elderly, I could talk to them all day.
13. I thrive on blood and guts at the hospital, the nastier the accident, the more I want to work with that patient.
14. I want to go back to school to be an NP or PA someday
15. I also want to do lifeflight someday
16. I am constantly told "you should be a nurse"
17. Yep, I am on team edward
18. I HATE that Superman does the grounds at Pemberley
19. Superman's other job does not scare me
20. I have attended 5 funerals of close friends, one was my ex boyfriend of 2 years.
21. I LOVE boutiques
22. Squash is so yummy
23. True excitement is when Makayla goes down for the night
24. I used to wear leather pants
25. I get leg aches every night:(
I tag:
Jenni
Jaime
Sandra
You don't have to do 25 freakin things just some so we can all laugh together!

2 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

I suck at these so sorry if I don't do it... I will try though.. That was fun I loved that I love that you wore leather pants and someday when my sweing machine is out of storage can you please teach me how to be crafty like you thanks

Strong Family said...

I promise that I will try to come up with some things...although I can't promise when that posting will be up...I'm a month and a half behind as it is!