Saturday, August 29, 2009

MILESTONES, and MRI


So can you believe it?? Makayla is crawling!! I'm really in for it now! She can go backwards really good, and is still working on actually advancing forward. It is so cute, she gets so excited and laughs and laughs. I LOVE to watch her grow and learn everyday, its so amazing! So a lot of you know, but some don't. I got the results of my MRI. Turns out I do have a herniated disc in my neck, and that sucks. We will work on getting better with therapy before thinking about surgery. Oh the fun! Looks like my marathon is on hold for now. Guess I'm gonna have to become an anorexic or something to loose this weight! HA HA we all know I love food too much and that is a funny!

2 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

yeah she is so cute! I am glad you figured out your problem but man that sucks! I just had a friend who had surgery for that same thing you guys should chat...

Strong Family said...

Oh man...that sucks, but at least you know the root of the problem. Let me know if you need help with anything...like "diet" snickerdoodles from Maceys!