Sunday, September 13, 2009
ME TOO! ME TOO!
Well, you all know what this means, don't ya? I have the dreaded flu as well. I was sooo sick earlier, but am feeling mucho better after a day of sleep. My sweet mom took Makayla and I was able to sanitize and rest. Superman is feeling better and better, and I think my outcome will be the same. Thanks so much to everyone for your love and concern! See you in a week! p.s. Sandra, I might take you up on some offers, I will let you know, Thanks so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
You guys, that is so horrible! I feel so bad for you that has got to be the most miserable ever. I am glad to hear that you are feeling a little bit better. I hope that your cute little babe doesn't have her turn. If you need anything, I'm right across the way!
Post a Comment