
So do I have a story for you guys! My precious Mama purchased a brand spankin' new honda in 2006. It was the new model and the guys did give her a good deal. (in freakin' Omaha, Nebraska, yes we went to Omaha to get the blasted thing). It has had the struts go out, a radiator leak, a valve replaced, transmission problems, and finally, a crack in the engine block. ON A BRAND NEW HONDA. It has been in the service place more than in her driveway! So, with the last issue (the crack in the engine block - how the crap does that happen?) she took it in AGAIN to get fixed. The guy at Honda's so called elite customer service desk was sooooo rude to her! She was previously informed that she could have a rental since she works everyday she needs a car, I have NEVER heard of them not giving a rental. They made her get her own rental and PAY for it herself! THEN, they told her that they weren't sure that this fix would be under warranty. It barely had 25,000 miles on the dang thing! That was the straw peeps, and I wanted to go down there and kill some one. You DO NOT mess with MY Mama. So she sold her crappy Honda, and just purchased a brand spankin' new Nissan. I hope they can do better. Its crazy when you hear how wonderful Honda is and then they treat you like that and sell you a lemon. I know I will NEVER buy one. Taboo as it is, Honda is on my sh*% list and will remain there a long lon time.





No comments:
Post a Comment