Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Can YOU Believe She's ONE????






Yep, Makayla turned the big 1 last Saturday. It is crazy how fast the first year goes! I swear I just brought her home from the hospital! Makayla has been such a blessing in my life, and I am so greatful she is here. We had a fun party for her at the clubhouse complete with cupcakes and her favorite movie playing in the theatre "Enchanted". Her cousins are always so good to play with her, and Makayla will go to Katelyn over pretty much anyone else! She got lots of toys and clothes, and ate her cupcake all gone, and later let me tell you she was bouncing off the walls! The party wouldn't have been complete without the McVey's and Claire and Addie. Makayla plays with them a lot (Jenni how can I thank you enough?) and they are all besties. Everytime we pull up the their house, Makayla dives out of the car to get inside! Lindsay, how you took the time out from moving day to come by, I will never know! Auntie Lindsay brought Makayla the cutest dress! I am so greatful that my family is here with me right now, and I am happy that they are so patient with me and my situation. Thank you for all your help Mom, Dad, Mary, Mel, Mike, and all kiddies. I love you all so much, and couldn't get through this without you! It was a great party, and I can't wait to see what this year brings! Happy Birthday Makayala, you are my angel, and I love you more than any words could begin to describe!

3 comments:

The Hansen's said...

Happy 1st Birthday Miss Makayla!! We think that you and your mommy are pretty awesome! I'm glad you loved your cup-cake and that you had a fun birthday!

Angie said...

I can't believe it has been a year!! Its been a crazy one for you, but the good thing is Makayla will never remember it! She will only see the cute photos from all the good times...glad you are doing so well!

FUN MACS said...

Happy Birthday sweet little girl. We hope you had a fantabulously wonderful day! XOXOXO Aunt Dawn, Uncle Shane, Tyler and Brysen