Wednesday, February 11, 2009
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
So, update for you all! Last night, following the membrane stripping at the dr, I started contracting. They got to 5 minutes apart for about 2 and a half hours ( I had been contracting for 2 hours prior as well) We called the OB, and he said to go in and have them check me. I seriously thought I was in labor. I went in, and the nurse (who was so cute by the way) checked me and I hadn't progressed from my appointment earlier in the day, she hooked me up and monitored me for an hour. NO PROGRESSION. WHAT? They sent me home with percocet and told me to go to sleep. I still felt serious contractions for another 7 hours! I went to sleep around 4 am, and cannot believe what the heck my body is doing! Just cramping today, a few contractions, but nothing consistant. Could you die? Well, heres hoping that soon, she will be here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I am sorry. I do not like when that happens. I went through that 3 times with Peyton and everytime they sent me home. I was soo uncomfortable and was ready to pull her out myself which wouldnt have been a pretty site! LOL
It will come soon enough sweetie! Makayla knows when shes ready to come and then YOU WILL KNOW! Love ya!
uuughhhh get here already! I am so sorry! I can't wait for her to come though and you look so cute by the way!
Post a Comment