Here she is! Born on February 13th, 2009. Weighing a whopping 8 lbs. 14 oz. She was 19 inches long. We had a wonderful experience with delivery and the following days at the hospital. Thank you American Fork Hospital for such great nurses and caring staff. Not one complaint! Makayla is such a great baby with a seriously mellow temperment. I have never loved something or someone so much in my life nor did I know this was possible. I have never loved my husband more, and we are thrilled she is finally here! Thanks to all of our awesome friends and family who love her and help us out so much! We love you!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
WELCOME MAKAYLA!
Here she is! Born on February 13th, 2009. Weighing a whopping 8 lbs. 14 oz. She was 19 inches long. We had a wonderful experience with delivery and the following days at the hospital. Thank you American Fork Hospital for such great nurses and caring staff. Not one complaint! Makayla is such a great baby with a seriously mellow temperment. I have never loved something or someone so much in my life nor did I know this was possible. I have never loved my husband more, and we are thrilled she is finally here! Thanks to all of our awesome friends and family who love her and help us out so much! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
She is soo beautiful! Congrats!!!! I cant wait til we can come there and meet her! Love you!
She is absolutely the CUTEST!!! I am so glad that everything went well and you are all home. Thanks for letting us come and see her, oh and you guys too. :)
We love you! Congrats!
Congratulations! She is sooo cute! I am so happy to hear everything went well. Please let us know if we can do anything for you. You are going to be such a great mom! We can't wait to see her!
She is so darling - love those chubby little cheeks! I am so glad that everything went so well and that she is finally here. Dawn and I are planning on coming down in a couple of weeks when things die down a bit. Can't wait to meet her!
oh my goodness she is beautiful!!! I want to come meet her.. How are you doing? She is so preicou congrats we are soo happy for you!
Congrats we love you all! Tyler can't wait to come visit! Let us know if you need anything!
What a beautiful precious! I love her already. Congratulations my dear and wonderful neighbors. I am so happy for both of you. Can't think of two better parents. Tell Makayla Aunt Jo is coming over soon! :-)
Post a Comment