So for valentines day I got Makayla. She is the sweetest baby ever! She has the best temperment and rarely gets upset. We love her sooooo much. Sleep is still not that great, but we are getting better. I am looking forward to coming out of the fog soon and getting into a routine. Thanks again to our ward and to everyone who has cleaned, cooked and helped us out, thank you thank you thank you!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
OUR LITTLE SWEETIE
So for valentines day I got Makayla. She is the sweetest baby ever! She has the best temperment and rarely gets upset. We love her sooooo much. Sleep is still not that great, but we are getting better. I am looking forward to coming out of the fog soon and getting into a routine. Thanks again to our ward and to everyone who has cleaned, cooked and helped us out, thank you thank you thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love seeing pictures of her but Joice and I want to visit, let us know when your up for it.. She is precious!
I cant get over how beautiful she is!!! I always check my blog to see if you have posted new pix of her. I cant wait to see you and your little family! Love ya!
Post a Comment