Thursday, July 30, 2009
Does EVERY Mom/Wife feel this way?
Tonight I feel sad. I honestly feel overwhelmed all the time. I look at my house, I know what I want to do with the cleaning, but it NEVER gets done. Do you all feel this way? I don't know how my mom did it. The house was always clean, dinner was always on the table. I don't know how my sister does it. Her house is always immaculate. I get anxiety just thinking about my messy dirty house, and the laundry, and the baby, and making sure I am doing my part as my husband works day and night. What are our responsibilities as the stay at home moms? What is required of us? What do we expect our husbands to help with? BALANCE IS KEY right? Well I'm falling off the tightrope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Are you feeling okay otherwise? I feel that way all the time sweetie! It is overwhelming at times and I dont have the motivation to do alot of stuff. I hope it will pass.
I can totally relate with you. I too am struggling with the same thing. I don't know how everyone does it. For me I just focus on the kids and then the house. You can always clean the house, but you never get back your time with your kids. :)
I fell off the tight rope long ago!! I think I'm holding on by my pinky finger!!! You're right though, it's all about balancing and it's different every week(or day)! The thing I have to remember is EVERYONE has their tough times!!! NO ONE has it all together!!! Some people appear to have it together, but there is something that they're struggling with too. Maybe we just don't see it. At the end of the day just celebrate the things you did accomplish: quality time with Superman and Makayla, one load of laundry done, the dishes loaded in the dishwasher, and a shower!!! Wahoo!!! Then start again the next day! That's what has been helping me for the last week! (Sorry about the novel!)
Oops! That last post was suppose to be from me, not Mike! Although, maybe he'd say he fell off the tight rope a long time ago too and he's proud of it! Never going back to the tight rope, EVER!!
Post a Comment