Monday, July 20, 2009

FIRST TRIP TO THE ER


Saturday night was a doosy. Makayla went down at her usual bed time. I was so excited to be so tired (not wired) at 10 pm and I was laying in bed. Superman was closing the pool when I heard a terrible sound. I ran into her room and there was puke everywhere. Makayla has thrown up before. I wasn't worried, and started cleaning her up. While I was cleaning her up, she started screaming, and I picked her up and she violently threw up again, and again, and again. This lasted for an hour, finally, when she became lathargic we decided to take her in. This was 11 pm and we were there until 2 am. OH DEAR!! Chalk it up to something that aggitated her tummy or an alergy to oatmeal. It took me two days to recover from that one!!! She has been fine today though, and we hope that never happens again!

4 comments:

Morgan Family said...

Oh my goodness! That is so sad. I am happy to hear everything is ok. I hope that never happens again as well. Those things are so scary!

Jaime Stephens said...

Sad. Scary! Glad she is ok

Jenni McVey said...

Yikes!!! That is scary, especially when they're so little. We're all glad she's okay too!

*Sheigh* said...

I am soo sorry! I went through the same thing with cody at that age. I hope she's feeling better soon!