What DRAMA! Second trip to the ER for us this month! We just can't stay away from you American Fork Hospital! So I got rear ended in AF on Wednesday. I got some whiplash and Makayla is fine. She had such big eyes after he hit us, she didn't even cry! The jimmy has minimal damage, and just needs a bumper thank heaven for the good old fashioned metal bumpers. I am feeling much better today, and am able to do most things now, but my hands keep getting tingly. Hopefully that will go away. Seriously, can we have a quiet week around here?
Saturday, July 25, 2009
SUBURBAN VS. JIMMY
What DRAMA! Second trip to the ER for us this month! We just can't stay away from you American Fork Hospital! So I got rear ended in AF on Wednesday. I got some whiplash and Makayla is fine. She had such big eyes after he hit us, she didn't even cry! The jimmy has minimal damage, and just needs a bumper thank heaven for the good old fashioned metal bumpers. I am feeling much better today, and am able to do most things now, but my hands keep getting tingly. Hopefully that will go away. Seriously, can we have a quiet week around here?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Let's hope this is a quiet week for you!!! We're hoping for you at our house!
OMG!!! That had to be soo scary! I hope you are feeling better and am soo glad nothing too serious happened to you or Makayla! Love you!
SAD!! I hope you are feeling better !
Post a Comment