The life of a single mom and her adventures while she tries to put the peices back together...
I vote she is a combo of pictures 2 and 3. which equals Adorable!!
I think she looks like both of you! Sooo beautiful!
Shes cute I know that. I also think she is a combo of 2 and 3.. It was good to see you guys yesterday...
I do think she has your eyes! She just keeps getting cuter and bigger by the second!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I vote she is a combo of pictures 2 and 3. which equals Adorable!!
I think she looks like both of you! Sooo beautiful!
Shes cute I know that. I also think she is a combo of 2 and 3.. It was good to see you guys yesterday...
I do think she has your eyes! She just keeps getting cuter and bigger by the second!
Post a Comment