Sunday, July 5, 2009

WHAT THE YATAHAY????


I just have to post my frustrations... Before I had my beautiful daughter I was in awesome shape. I worked out at least thrice a week, and felt darn good. First, I am frustrated that I still have most every pound I gained with Makayla, and second, BLAH!! I just began my P90X (again) and bought the Wii active. I do love both, however, I may DIE. I can hardly move today, I hurt SOOOOO bad! I can't turn my neck, and walking is seriously worse than when I was 9 months pregnant! I am so pissed at Tony Horton right now! What happened to my body??? Not only did I gain weight, I magically gained age too?? WHATEVES! Sorry I didn't see anyone at the house o' the Lord today, I couldn't get there if I were half of what I feel today. I am so bitter at you Jenni McVeys of the world, who go back to the same size and shape 2 weeks after birth...you suck!! Thats not very Christ-like, I know, but I am a realist. I really do love you Jenni, I am just the fat girl who hates all the skinny ones right now. Don't worry, I WILL get back, and not yell at you anymore. I feel better somehow:)

4 comments:

*Sheigh* said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel hunny! I am in the same boat and its soo frustrating. I have a gym membership and no motivation and that's me to blame but its hard to lose baby weight. I guess we all could use a personal trainer and dietician to get us back the way we were before baby. HA! Love ya sweetie!

Lindsay Astle said...

OK Marcie! I'm up for you if you are up for it. Together after I get off of being a Full-Time worker bee we can make time to work out together. What do you say? It's always easier with another person and can feel every inch of pain you feel! :)

Jaime Stephens said...

Blah to the scale I think you look awesome you are one hot mamma... Are you working this week?

FUN MACS said...

awe now you know how all of the rest of us "fat girls" have felt all along next to you and your mile high long legs...at least they didn't disappear. Don't worry...it takes awhile but it will come off...you're young. Just wait til your 2nd - that's what really hurts. I still have 12 pounds to go from Brysen...but luckily he's cute so I don't mind too much...oh wait just when I can't button up my cute expensive jeans...but they still look cute on the hanger!